ESPO provides a professional and comprehensive solution for the procurement of facilities management products and services tailored to meet specific customer requirements.
Our established frameworks cover a wide range of facilities management requirements. They include:
- Property advice and management services
- Estate Management services
- Education Furniture
- Records Storage
- Secure document shredding
- Mail Services
- Builders materials and associated products
- Event and festival equipment and related services
- Laundry equipment
- Cleaning & Hygiene Products / Equipment
- Heating and plumbing equipment
- Horticultural and groundsman supplies
We can also establish specific facilities management contracts for individual customers when our generic contracts do not cover the requirement. Please contact us for further details.
Why use ESPO for facilities management procurement?
ESPO ensures best value and compliance with EU and UK legislation. Our service is completely independent and auditable with all stages being fully documented.
We can undertake formal and compliant procurement exercises for facilities management products and/or services taking into account all the factors that are important to you during the process.
Some of our frameworks have been established collaboratively through partnerships with 'Pro5', Government Procurement Service (GPS), the Cabinet Office, Government Departments and other bodies, giving the combined purchasing power to secure prices and terms that are much more competitive than would be possible for customers to achieve if purchasing on their own.
Whilst our frameworks cover a wide range of facilities management products and services, we know that customers may have more bespoke requirements that may not be fully covered. In such cases, ESPO will engage the market on your behalf to establish a specific contract to meet your needs or suggest alternatives that offer equivalent performance.
If the facilities management product or service you require is not listed above, please contact us
For general enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For contact details relating to specific contracts / frameworks, please use the drop down selector in the right hand column of this page.
When contacting ESPO, it will be helpful to have the following information about your professional services requirements to pass onto the buyer:
- Detailed specification of requirements
- Important service factors such as price, service delivery, environmental factors
- Service commencement, or product delivery date - please note that it is always best to contact us as early as possible in the process to ensure we can meet your timescales
- Any special requirements needed in the contract
We can then provide you with recommendations on available procurement options along with anticipated costs and timescales.