ESPO provides a professional and comprehensive solution for the procurement of furniture tailored to meet specific customer requirements.
Our established direct contracts / frameworks cover a wide range of furniture and the majority of our products are featured in the main ESPO catalogue. They include:
- Education - including classroom, storage, display, specialist education and early years
- Office - including desking, reception, filing, storage and shelving
- Leisure - including lockers, changing areas, storage and reception
- Residential - including dining, sofas, beds, wardrobes and cabinets
- Soft furnishings - including carpets, vinyl, curtains and blinds
Please contact us for further details.
Why use ESPO for furniture procurement?
ESPO ensures best value and compliance with EU and UK legislation. Our service is completely independent and auditable with all stages being fully documented.
We provide formal and compliant procurement of furniture taking into account all the factors that are important to you during the process.
If the item you require is not listed above, please contact us.
For general enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
For contact details relating to specific direct contracts / frameworks, please use the drop down selector in the right hand column of this page.
When contacting ESPO, it will be helpful to have the following information to pass onto the buyer:
- Detailed specification of requirements
- Important service factors such as price, service and delivery - please note that it is always best to contact us as early as possible in the process to ensure we can meet your timescales.
- Contact details of the person that will receive the delivery
We can then provide you with recommendations on available procurement options along with anticipated costs and timescales.