ESPO provides a professional and comprehensive solution for the procurement of professional services tailored to meet specific customer requirements.
Our established frameworks cover a wide range of professional services. They include:
- Consultancy Contracts
- Recruitment Services
- Temporary staff solutions
- E-Recruitment Systems
- Recruitment Advertising services
- Outplacement services
- Assessment and Testing Services
- Permanent Recruitment and Executive Search (Head Hunting) services
- Employee Benefits & Salary Sacrifice Schemes
- Financial Services
- Banking services
- Merchant Acquiring Services
- Insurance Services
- Debt Collection and Bailiff Services
- Credit Checking
- Audit Services
- Leasing arrangements
- Purchasing Cards
- HR Services
- Employee Advice & Welfare Services
- Counselling Services
- Translation & Interpretation Services
- Learning & Development
- Training services (ranging from statutory to professional requirements)
- Facilities Management
- Estate Management services
- Records Storage
- Secure document shredding
- Mail Services
If the professional service you require is not listed above, please contact us using the details below.
We also offer range of occupational health contracts for specific clients, if you would like more information about this please get in touch, using the details below.
Why use ESPO for professional services procurement?
ESPO ensures best value and compliance with EU and UK legislation. Our service is completely independent and auditable with all stages being fully documented. We provide formal and compliant procurement of professional services taking into account all the factors that are important to you during the process.
Some of our frameworks have been established collaboratively through partnerships with Pro5, Government Procurement Service (GPS), the Cabinet Office, Government Departments and other bodies, giving the combined purchasing power to secure prices and terms that are much more competitive than would be possible for customers to achieve if purchasing on their own.
Whilst our frameworks cover the majority of professional services, we know that customers may have more bespoke requirements that may not be fully covered. In such cases, ESPO will engage the market on your behalf to establish a specific contract to meet your needs or suggest alternatives that offer equivalent performance.
For general enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
For contact details relating to specific contracts / frameworks, please use the drop down selector in the right hand column of this page.
When contacting ESPO, it will be helpful to have the following information about your professional services requirements to pass onto the buyer:
- Detailed specification of requirements
- Important service factors such as price, service delivery, environmental factors
- Service delivery commencement date - please note that it is always best to contact us as early as possible in the process to ensure we can meet your timescales
- Any special requirements needed in the contract
We can then provide you with recommendations on available procurement options along with anticipated costs and timescales.